Hosted Cloud Servers for Small and Medium Business
Hosted Cloud Servers for Small and Medium Business (Virtual machines) deliver on-demand, scalable computer infrastructure when you need to quickly provision resources and meet your business needs. Hosted Virtual Machines means more than just hardware virtualization. It means that the management, billing and dynamic resource allocation layers over the virtualised hardware are being provided on a pay-as-you-grow basis.
In addition to that you have a server of site that you can access from anywhere, reducing security risks and cost of having a complex server room infrastructure
Virtualization in the Cloud
Using virtualisation technology, we convert or build your physical servers as cloud virtual servers.
- Just like a physical server – each virtual machine acts and behaves in exactly the same way when in the cloud, complete with its own dedicated and dynamically allocated hardware resources.
- Virtualization assistance – our team of certified engineers will assist you to prepare and migrate from your physical infrastructure to the cloud.
Deployment in the Cloud
Provision your servers, storage & networking in real time using a secure cloud interface.
- Predictable billing – the utility based billing model means you only pay when you provision and reserve capacity in the cloud.
- Burst during peak usage – while you only pay for your reserved infrastructure capacity, you are still able to burst into our excess capacity during periods of unexpected demand.
Reduce costs with the Cloud
Your private cloud unlocks all the benefits of dedicated hosting at a fraction of the cost.
- Consolidate your servers in a private cloud – virtualised customers can save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools.
- Liberate your staff – our automated data centre lets your IT staff respond to market dynamics faster and much more efficiently than ever before.
With 99.9% monthly SLA for multiple instances, Virtual Machines are ready to extend on-premises workloads to the cloud. Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint Server, BizTalk Server, and many more server applications are validated to run on Virtual Machines.
Provision Computer Infrastructure at the pace your business requires.
Unlock the IT backlog and provision infrastructure at the pace your business requires. Simply choose your computer configuration (standard or high memory instances) and run from small business applications to larger ones.
Virtual Machines give your applications and systems full mobility.